a complété sa maison en
Ce que vous allez adorer dans ce logement
** PLEASE - Do not send requests unless calendar is GREEN or BLUE **
I'm getting dozens of requests every week and it's very hard to reply to everybody.
** PLEASE READ ** It's a guest room with 2 beds (bunk). I'll be living in the flat with you, unless I'm travelling during the same period (which happens a lot), or, it's a reciprocal exchange.
It's a sunny room located at the heart of the city center, in a quiet street of one of the most typical Lisbon neighbourhoods, Mouraria, 2 minutes away from the famous square Rossio and Baixa-Chiado. You'll love the location, the atmosphere and the possibility of visiting all the city center without the need of any public transports.
Ce que vous allez adorer dans le quartier
It lies between Alfama, Chiado and Bairro Alto the most important and typical Lisbon neighbourhoods. Close to all the finest restaurants, cafés, theaters, bars, shops, public transports, monuments, etc..
Very very close you’ll find: the Castle, Miradouro de Santa Luzia, Miradouro da Graça, Miradouro São Pedro de Alcântara, Miradouro de Santa Catarina.
You should not miss: the Castle, Panteão Nacional, Sé catedral, Casa dos Bicos, M.U.D.E. ( Museum of fashion and Design), Museu do fado, Museu do Chiado, Chapitô, Feira da Ladra
- Botanical Garden - An enchanting botanical garden.
- São Roque Church - Home of the world's most expensive chapel
- Camões Square - A busy square and meeting place between Chiado and Bairro Alto.
- São Carlos Theater - The city's La Scala-inspired opera house.
- Carmo Church - Romantic Gothic ruins evocative of the Great Earthquake.
- Miradouro de Santa Catarina - A terrace and cafe with a view.
- São Bento Palace - The country's Neoclassical parliament.
- The most typical tram in Lisbon will pick you up almost at the door, check for it, its called 28 tram. Should be on every Lisbon guide.
Le mot de la fin
Its a small room, but carefully designed to give you all the space you need, super neat and very comfortable, it has lots of natural light, you’ll be at the center of everything. There are city guides/tours passing by your door, you can see it from your window. Fully furnished to receive my closest friends, and now guest2guest, everything is new.
The building was built in the XVIII the century; the apartment was renewed this year but maintained its arquitectural lines and charm.
ID de la maison
URL copiée !